Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lion : Screen Sharing does not accept my password anymore

HI,
Since the passage in 10.7.4 (MacMini Core2Duo 2.4 Ghz) I can not seem to connect me on my various Macs that are also in 10.7.4.
I have systematically failed to connect to screen sharing. The curious thing is that file sharing works fine ...
I heard no change in shares and Fire (activated).
I have redone everything from scratch. I perceived that screen sharing only works if the firewall is disabled!
I really do not understand ...
anyone have any idea?
In addition to how I can disable the connection confirmation on the client? (absolutely not pratrique for a takeover at a distance)
Thank you very much for your help

PS :

I really regret my visit to the lion. Snowleopard was better and easier.

Posted on May 16, 2012 8:36 AM

2 replies

May 19, 2012 4:24 PM in response to super_yo

You're not the only one. I have noticed this problem this week.

I thought at first that it was a problem with only one of the computers in the office, a Mac Pro, but tonight I tried to connect to my office iMac and had the exact same problem.

The symptom: I can start screen sharing, and connect to the login screen of the remote computer; but nothing from my keyboard or mouse is recognized, so I cannot log in.

This is an inconsistent problem, and I cannot determine any pattern that explains why it happens sometimes but not other times.

Lion : Screen Sharing does not accept my password anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.