Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just download a new update, now my iphone doens't want to start..

Please help me, I don't know what do. It is about 3 hours ago and it doens't want to start up after a update... from apple... Can someone help me?

iPhone 4

Posted on May 16, 2012 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2012 1:29 PM

Reset, hold both Home and Power buttons until the iPhone begins to start. Usually takes about 10 seconds of holding both buttons.

If still nothing and you decide to Restore the iPhone Firmware. Then, open iTunes on computer. Connect iPhone to computer. Hold both Home and Power buttons until iTunes recognizes iPhone in Recovery Mode. Usually takes about 20 seconds of holding both buttons. Restore the iPhone Firmware.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2012 1:29 PM in response to Olivia22Laing

Reset, hold both Home and Power buttons until the iPhone begins to start. Usually takes about 10 seconds of holding both buttons.

If still nothing and you decide to Restore the iPhone Firmware. Then, open iTunes on computer. Connect iPhone to computer. Hold both Home and Power buttons until iTunes recognizes iPhone in Recovery Mode. Usually takes about 20 seconds of holding both buttons. Restore the iPhone Firmware.

I just download a new update, now my iphone doens't want to start..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.