Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just purchased an iPad 3 and it works great with most of my email accounts, but with an imap account from school it will download the content of the folders in the account, but doesn't download the messages in the inbox.

Hi,

I just purchased an iPad 3 and it works great with most of my email accounts, but with an imap account from school it will download the content of the folders in the account, but doesn't download the messages in the inbox. I have deleted and created the account several times. I have checked the status of the account and it's active and works either from safari or from my Mac or iPhone. I have turned off both my Mac and my iPhone as not to have competing devices, I can even send emails from the account successfully. It simply won't download the content of the inbox. Help!

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on May 16, 2012 11:25 AM

There are no replies.

I just purchased an iPad 3 and it works great with most of my email accounts, but with an imap account from school it will download the content of the folders in the account, but doesn't download the messages in the inbox.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.