Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

picture frame

1. I recentl bought my new ipad - The new ipad 32gig wifi+4g. but i am a little confused about few things. first of all at the lock screen when my ipad is locked, just besides the lock screen we do have an icon for Picture Frame, so if we click on it it starts showing the slide show for the pictures from the gallery but i do know that u can specify the pictures or folders u want for the slideshow, but my wuestion is how i turn it off completely coz i believe it violates the privavy and anyone can view my pictures despite my ipad being locked.

2. I have an iphone 4s as well, and have the imessage activtaed as well. similarly i have set it up in my opad as well. but i dont receive any imessages in my ipad. i only receive on my iphone. when i checked on my iphone and checked the settings it says...imessage received at 2 places which is ...in my telephone number and on my apple ID email address...and in my ipad it says...imessage receive at ...my email address apple ID but i dont receive on my ipad...

ANY HELP PLEASE...

Posted on May 16, 2012 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2012 1:26 PM

If you have a passcode enabled on the iPad then you can turn off the picture frame icon via Settings > General > Passcode Lock > Picture Frame - you can't turn it off if you don't have passcode lock enabled. (You can specify the albums/frames for the picture frame via Settings > Picture Frame.)

1 reply

picture frame

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.