Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

imessage

I have an iphone 4s as well, and have the imessage activtaed as well. similarly i have set it up in my opad as well. but i dont receive any imessages in my ipad. i only receive on my iphone. when i checked on my iphone and checked the settings it says...imessage received at 2 places which is ...in my telephone number and on my apple ID email address...and in my ipad it says...imessage receive at ...my email address apple ID but i dont receive on my ipad...

ANY HELP PLEASE...

Posted on May 16, 2012 1:38 PM

2 replies

May 16, 2012 2:56 PM in response to Ingo2711

thanks mate but didnt work for me:-)

i tried and followed your steps. at the moment my settings are like this...in my iphone 4S. The caller ID option in my iohone is set to "meail adress which is the apple ID and the imessge receiver in both my devices. in my iphone imessage is on and in the option "receive at" it says 2 addresses which is both at my telephone number and in my email address and in my ipad "receive at" is set as with my email address and both the devices it logged in with my apple ID and the email address in imessge for both the devices is my apple ID as well.

then i tried verifying it...but my friend she did sent me an imessage but i only received it on my iphone 4S not in my Ipad.

any suggestion....?

imessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.