Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple id

apple id

iPad, iOS 5.1.1, apple id

Posted on May 16, 2012 2:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2012 2:30 PM

Grape id

16 replies

Nov 11, 2012 2:01 AM in response to muttu

I really need your help guys ... I forgote my answers for the security questions .. I tried to reset it but they told me to check my email but there was nothin in there I tried like hundreds of times but it didn't work I really want u to help me but without deleting it and making another one becouse I just put $50 Dolors in there .... Help ... Help ... Help ... Plzzz!!

Nov 6, 2013 4:00 PM in response to dlpvideo

I'm in a similar situation but with more problems; along with not being able to remember the password, the email address associated with the Apple ID has been deleted (changed service providers) so can no longer reset via the email method (no alternate either). Also, apparently when the ID was setup I also put dummy info for my birthday so the security questions also fail. Is there any other options available for password retrieval/reset? Any ideas/suggestions appreciated.

Nov 11, 2013 4:30 PM in response to muttu

I'm sure Apple doesn't want you to know there's ways around their BS when they give us these Beta's. My email acc'ts came thru GoDaddy & THEY were very helpful. They gave me this web service. You must do everything thru your phone:

https://infocenter.secureserver.net/mobile

I had to reset my passwords in my GoDaddy account, but then I went to this website, hooked up my iphone to m laptop and followed their instructions - worked like a charm!

You still won't know the password, so I suggest you work with someone knowledgable - a "Genius?" to get into your account & change your password, but then reset your phone with this web assist. Good luck!

Dec 9, 2015 4:28 AM in response to muttu

Although I love my IPad but do not like and it is frustrating dealing with having to keep changing passwords because my Apple ID keeps changing from my email address to an ID like as follows. My account for all Apple is **********.com but why does it change to to armandotop and it makes me have to creat a new password to sign into ITunes?

Very very frustrating.

<E-mail Edited by Host>

Apr 6, 2016 10:39 AM in response to gcchavula

It's not a good idea to post images that include your email address and other personal details on public forums - I've asked the hosts to remove your first image from your post.

Your first image doesn't show what account was logged into Settings > iCloud on the phone - all it shows is that you were logged into that account in iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, iTunes & App Store and/or Game Centre. Does the phone show in the Find My iPhone section of that account on http://www.icloud.com ?

apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.