Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod skips some songs that I bought and won't play them at all.

I've recently bought the songs Payphone and Call me Maybe, but when I go to play them on my ipod, it just skips to the next song and won't play these two at all. I also have a Ke$ha song that does this, but all of my other songs work.

iPod nano 1st generation-OTHER

Posted on May 16, 2012 4:41 PM

11 replies

May 17, 2012 6:19 PM in response to planb77

No, I don't mean it skips during parts of the songs, I mean it skips the WHOLE song, it's so stupid. The song doesn't even start. the ipod just sort of acts like the song doesn't even exist, and it just goes right on to the next song without even starting these three songs I'm having trouble with. It doesn't play the songs on my ipod or on iTunes. I don't know what's wrong with it because all of my songs are fine besides those. It's just so weird.

Sep 28, 2013 9:08 AM in response to meggieGee

Me too - I'm actually trying to uncheck 'sync all songs' then itunes warns it will remove all songs, which I let it do. I'm hoping a full resync will do the trick...

Odd thing is, after the sync, there are anywhere from 5 to a dozen and a half songs left on the ipod, and subsequent attempts to uncheck them haven't yet resulted in an ipod with no music.

It's a bit puzzling, isn't it?

iPod skips some songs that I bought and won't play them at all.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.