Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PLease add FLAC into iTunes and improve decoding in iTunes

Use Decibel purchased from App Store with my mac. Play FLAC files on my iMac digital out to external DAC then cables to strereo. Sounds SO MUCH better than same song in iTunes even at AIFF. BUT loose all the amazing features of itunes in process. Please release a paid version - if you feel need to charge with better processing and FLAC ability. You are loosing out to a small but passionate audio community.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8), 27" quad core

Posted on May 16, 2012 10:18 PM

10 replies

May 22, 2012 12:26 AM in response to Limnos

Thanks to Bigasoft FLAC Converter, it helps me split FLAC to tracks based on cue file while convert to wav 24 bit.

I do not care whether it is free or paid software. If it can solve the headache iTunes not accepting FLAC issue and does not require much process, I would definitely love to use it.

I use Bigasoft FLAC Converter to convert FLAC to Apple Lossless ALAC.

A totally unnecessary piece of software for $19.95. You can do free conversion with a number of tools, including XLD.

PLease add FLAC into iTunes and improve decoding in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.