Skip navigation

i cannot connect to the itunes store

208 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: May 18, 2012 6:44 PM by Marshkat38 RSS
azjay2012 Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
May 16, 2012 9:06 PM

i am unable to connect to the store and i do not know why?

Windows 7, i used to be able to connect to the
  • b noir Level 9 Level 9 (71,990 points)
    May 17, 2012 2:51 PM (in response to azjay2012)

Could you walk us through what happens when you try to connect to the Store, please?

• b noir Level 9 Level 9 (71,990 points)
    May 18, 2012 1:22 PM (in response to azjay2012)

after tapping the istore button a white screen appears with "iTunes Store" logo in the middle with all of the usual control button on the left and the tool bar at the top.  The "barbar shop pole"  is at the top with the label "Accessing iTunes Store".  It stays in this mode until i close the app.

That's perfect, thanks.

Let's try the following document with that:

Apple software on Windows: May see performance issues and blank iTunes Store

(If there's a SpeedBit LSP showing up in Autoruns, it's usually best to just uninstall your SpeedBit Video Accelerator.)

• Marshkat38 Calculating status...
    May 18, 2012 6:44 PM (in response to azjay2012)

I have not been able to log into the store since the last upgrade in December. Any CDs I try to download to Itunes since the last upgrade are taking hours. I even used an external CD drive, but that was not the problem.

The error message reads on diagnostics that I am connected to the internet, but the secure connection to the store failed. I have several albums I want to buy, and have gift cards to use from Christmas but I cannot connect to the store from my Itunes folder. I have even changed all my security, redownloaded, and repaired Itunes and Quicktime. I upgraded all my drivers.  I cannot roll back to an earlier version. I am anxious to see if someone has a fix, or what the problem could be.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.