Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

windows support software for boot camp

Hi !

Where is it possible to download " Windows Support Software " for Boot Camp, to be able to recognize the audio hardware of the MacBook pro 17" on Windows 7 ?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on May 17, 2012 5:08 AM

13 replies

Jun 1, 2012 4:02 PM in response to Csound1

Anything less than an hour sounds relatively fast.

I wonder if it makes a difference using different DNS - one person foolishly used Symantec that messed up their firewallsettings. Of course it took only 20 questions to learn that tidbit too.

Do we wish there was no need for help? sure. Could there be something harder than say post it and have a link? but that has never been done. They could offer it on Apple AppStore for $0.99 or free as long. Maybe PC motherboard makers like Intel, Asus and Gigabyte etc are missinig the boat and should use a smart download wizard.

Office for Mac just brought out their own Software Update app. The app could then download all the files while in Windows at any time to get the current set of drivers. Those drivers are useless for PCs and only harm a different motherboard.

Jun 2, 2012 3:47 AM in response to Csound1

Hi!

Last week I finally got my Boot Camp full functional.

I made the download "Bootcamp 3.0 for windows" ( torrent) and installed, after restarting and upgrading the version 3.0.3,

the analogue audio, volume, brightness, were working well thru the keyboard, and the control panel.

Now is fine and reliable.

best regards.

windows support software for boot camp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.