Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Map current location wrong

I just got my new IPad, also known as the 3rd generation, I have had nothing but problems with it, don't get me wrong, it's so much blaster then my old iPad and the screen is awe inspiring, but none of that is any good with the problems I'm having. Anyway foes this perticular one, my map app that I use to love is giving me dramas, fist when I hit that little triangle on the top of the page to find my location, it does it no problem, but when I ask for directions on how to get to another location it drops a Green pin and uses that as my current location, but that of course is incorrect. Someone help me please, oh I am using OS5.1.1 and have done a hard reset, and even restored.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on May 17, 2012 11:18 AM

There are no replies.

Map current location wrong

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.