Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to I find videos in my camera roll?

Mixed in with over 6,000 photos on my iPhone, are a few dozen video clips. I'd like to view just the videos on my iphone but I don't see any way to only show videos. Is there any way to do this without h

iPhone 4

Posted on May 17, 2012 1:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2012 3:36 PM

Yes! There is a way...

1) Open the native iPhone camera app.

2) Select the last picture taken (or video) icon - in the bottom left corner of the app.

3) You should now be viewing the last picture or video taken. Select "camera roll" at the top left to go into the camera roll.

4) At the top, select "videos"... and you should now (only) see all videos you've taken with your iPhone.

If you'd like, you can even "copy" and "paste" the videos into a custom "album" for quick & easy access via "Photos" & "iPhotos."

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2012 3:36 PM in response to davesaunders

Yes! There is a way...

1) Open the native iPhone camera app.

2) Select the last picture taken (or video) icon - in the bottom left corner of the app.

3) You should now be viewing the last picture or video taken. Select "camera roll" at the top left to go into the camera roll.

4) At the top, select "videos"... and you should now (only) see all videos you've taken with your iPhone.

If you'd like, you can even "copy" and "paste" the videos into a custom "album" for quick & easy access via "Photos" & "iPhotos."

May 17, 2012 1:54 PM in response to davesaunders

davesaunders wrote:

Mixed in with over 6,000 photos on my iPhone, are a few dozen video clips.

Seriously? The iPhone camera roll was never designed for this...it is designed for temporary storage only. You should be importing to your computer on a regular basis, then syncing what you want on your phone, back to your phone. Keep doing what you're doing & you run the real risk of losing this data.

By the way, there is no way to do what you want within the camera roll.

how to I find videos in my camera roll?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.