Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am a user of iPAD 2 for past one year. Past week I observed that the iPAD screen gets blank

Hi I am using iPAD 2 for past one year. Recently I have been facing a problem where the ipad screen goes blank with in 2 mins. & restarts automatically. Hence I am not able to use it at all as every two mis. it switches off & restarts!! I tried pressing both top & front switch together it gets off but then. But no change in behaviour of ipad. Also it is not detecting the micro-sim signal!!!

iPad 2, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on May 17, 2012 9:04 PM

6 replies

Jun 22, 2012 9:40 AM in response to vicharerajesh

Hi I am very happy to see that my last post of mine hadbeen removed from the discussion. That shows tha the discussion forum is also monitored....so why not the Original Discussion is considered & this case as under Warranty??? If not then pls help me with the correct esclaltion matrix because I do not see any "Apple Belonged Stores" in India where this matter can be put forward.One more information the iPad works perfect if not used the Wi-Fi and 3G Connection!!!!

I am a user of iPAD 2 for past one year. Past week I observed that the iPAD screen gets blank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.