Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have everything shifted to iCloud. Still get mail via the postage stamp icon on the dock. Will this option disappear - with MobileMe - after June 30? How about RSS going straight to my mail program? Goes to MobileMe off the dock now but not iCloud??

I have mail shifted to iCloud. Still receive/send - for convenience - primarily via the postage stamp icon in the dock. Will this disappear - with Mobile Me - after June 30? How about RSS feeds going direct to mail program? They appear in "mail" via the dock but not on iCloud side.????

Posted on May 18, 2012 2:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2012 1:07 AM

If you have successfully moved to iCloud your ability to send/receive email via the "postage stamp icon" (more commonly known as Apple's "Mail" application) will not disappear when MobileMe shuts down as you are already using iCloud.

RSS feeds are a feature of the Apple Mail application, not of iCloud or MobileMe. Nothing there will change.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2012 1:07 AM in response to navy001

If you have successfully moved to iCloud your ability to send/receive email via the "postage stamp icon" (more commonly known as Apple's "Mail" application) will not disappear when MobileMe shuts down as you are already using iCloud.

RSS feeds are a feature of the Apple Mail application, not of iCloud or MobileMe. Nothing there will change.

I have everything shifted to iCloud. Still get mail via the postage stamp icon on the dock. Will this option disappear - with MobileMe - after June 30? How about RSS going straight to my mail program? Goes to MobileMe off the dock now but not iCloud??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.