Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i upload a document from my MacBook Pro to iCloud?

How do i upload a document from my MacBook Pro to iCloud?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on May 18, 2012 5:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2012 7:21 PM

To get Pages Documents (and Word) to iCloud from your computer, log into iCloud.com and go to the iWork tab. Then copy that file to the page. Works with Numbers and, I think, Excel files too. But you can't copy any type of file you want to iCloud, it has to be one of the supported formats. Also, you need to have Pages/Numbers app on a device to allow syncing from iCloud to the device and to copy from Mac to iCloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2012 7:21 PM in response to Karji

To get Pages Documents (and Word) to iCloud from your computer, log into iCloud.com and go to the iWork tab. Then copy that file to the page. Works with Numbers and, I think, Excel files too. But you can't copy any type of file you want to iCloud, it has to be one of the supported formats. Also, you need to have Pages/Numbers app on a device to allow syncing from iCloud to the device and to copy from Mac to iCloud.

how do i upload a document from my MacBook Pro to iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.