Skip navigation

CANNOT FIND COMPUTER LIBRARY

419 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2012 3:37 AM by francescopall RSS
francescopall Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
May 19, 2012 10:18 AM

AFTER UPGRADE SOFTWARE OF APPLETV (2 GEN) CANNOT FIND COMPUTER LIBRARY...

I FIND TO RESET IMPOSTATION WITHOUT SOLUTION...

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7.4)
  • TheBig Ragu Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    May 22, 2012 4:44 AM (in response to francescopall)

I have the same problem it worked flawlessly before I took update 5.0.1 I am connected to my network and have internet access but can not connect with wifi .....NOT HAPPY IN AJAX 

• RobWoodman Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    May 22, 2012 9:17 PM (in response to francescopall)

I had the same problem, following is what I did to solve my problem, hope it helps. I posted this on another thread.

Just got my ATV3 talking to iTunes again, I can see my library and the airplay is working again.

Here is what I did, I'm using a Win 7 pro system, not sure about Mac's but the problem could be related.

The culprit was Bonjour, I went to control panel>administrative tools>services>Bonjour service, from there I right clicked and selected properties. Selected startup type then disabled, click apply, then set it back to automatic, apply again. Not sure if this helped but I then selected stop and restart several times (located upper left). Rebooted, started Itunes and ATV, there it was all back to normal.

• TheBig Ragu Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    May 23, 2012 3:01 AM (in response to RobWoodman)

Rob my problem was that my ATV could see my library just was not connecting, but if i plugged into ethernet no problem.  Anyway after rebuilding my wirless network from start again and rejoining the ATV to network it all works again, what's got me bugged was why the hickup after the update??

Happy now though

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.