Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I go to airlines websites, the price is in euros. I live the USA and use only dollars.

When I go the airlines websites (Southwest and Delta), the costs of the flights are in Euros vice dollars. I am using the lastest version of Lion with current updates on an IMac. The first thing I checked was preferences. The currency is in Dollars. This problem seems to be specific to my computer. My wife's Mac does not have this problem. Any ideas what could have caused the problem?

I-Mac, Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on May 19, 2012 11:58 AM

3 replies

May 26, 2012 9:41 PM in response to Robert Hodson

I do not know if you're continuing the discussion here in the OS 9 forum, but you might also want to check your time and date setting, your language setting (should be US English) in OS X. Also, if your Internet connection on that one Mac is set to go through any type of proxy that might be filtering through a European server, that might affect where web sites think you are located. Just some ideas...

When I go to airlines websites, the price is in euros. I live the USA and use only dollars.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.