Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photostream stopped working on pc.

But why would photo stream suddenly stop syncing to pc? Mine worked fine for months, yet four days ago stopped. Perhaps since the latest iOS5.1.1 update?

Why would any settings suddenly need to be changed? I have uninstalled, rebooted, signed out/in...you name it!...

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1, photostream/icloud

Posted on May 19, 2012 3:54 PM

4 replies

May 21, 2012 11:33 AM in response to skaneedstoknow

I had the same problem. Photostream was working on all my apple devices and PC and sudenly stopped working on just my PC. I discovered two issues. First I had just updated from the old mobile me to icloud on my PC. When I updated, the download location went back to the default, which is not where I had the streamed photos going. If that's you issue it can be fixed by going to the icoud control panel and changing the folder settings. The other thing I discovered, which was my real problem, was that I have two apple log ins. One for itunes and another for icloud. Both can be used to log in but the same log in needs to be used on all devices. So to fix this I logged out from icloud on my PC and logged back in with the propper log in. Amazing! It was opperator error not Apples fault.

Jun 3, 2012 9:48 AM in response to skaneedstoknow

Here's what I did to fix my problem:

• On a PC - open the iCloud control panel (to find this, click the "windows" icon on the bottom left, and search for "iCloud".)
  • Make sure the "PhotoStream" box is checked.
  • Click "options" beside "Photostream"
  • Click "change" beside "download folder"
  • Click "cancel" (don't change anything, just click "cancel")

Once i did this, PhotoStream started downloading all of the photos from my phone that hadn't been downloaded yet. I don't really know why this worked...

Photostream stopped working on pc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.