Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my outlook syncs to my iphone, but items i have added to my iphone won't sync to my outlook

my outlook syncs to my iphone, but items i have added to my iphone won't sync to my outlook.

I've tried setting on my phone, calendar, icloud, itunes and am just at a loss.

Suggestions?

Posted on May 19, 2012 5:54 PM

16 replies

May 20, 2012 9:28 AM in response to kiclemen

This is often a symptom of having the wrong default calendar selected on your phone. Check Settings>Mail,Contacts,Calendars>scroll down to the Calendar section and tap Default Calendar. Here be sure that you have selected your Outlook calendar as your default and not, for example, the calendar under On My iPhone. If you make a change, enter a new event on your phone and sync it to see if the new event appears in Outlook.

Jul 2, 2012 4:07 PM in response to kiclemen

I am having a similar issue. My default iCalendar is set to On My iPhone. I tried changing it to my iCloud calendar (both with the blue dot & green dot), but I still have the same issue. If I add something to my iCalendar it does not sync to my Outlook 2010 calendar. And MOST times, all of my appts, events, etc.,sync from my Outlook 2010 calendar to my iCalendar. But lately, there have been one or two appointments daily that aren't syncing over to my iCalendar.

Please help~~

Thank you.

Christine

Mar 24, 2013 1:03 PM in response to laxmaxk10

I have a solution for PC Outlook, iMac Calendar, iCloud Calendar, and iPhone Calendar not syncing properly. We have 4 devices between the two of us: 2 iPhone 4s, one PC with Outlook 2010, and one iMac with the latest Mountain Lion. Our problem was that sometimes Calendar entries would show up on other devices, and sometimes they would not. Apple Tech support were very helpful in a 2 hour 4 minutes session. We tried several things first, that did not work, but what did work was to first of all ensure that the iCloud calendar had all the events from both iPhones, and from the iMac and PC correctly entered.

Then we dealt first with one phone and then the other. We went to

settings,

Mail, Contacts, Calendars

iCloud

down to bottom and pressed Delete Account.

Confirmed that we would erase all Calendar data on that phone.

Signed back in with the same account and password and merged with the iCloud calendar.

Then tested everything and all was fine.

That was yesterday. We will continue to test. Tech support will call me back to be sure it still works.

Note that we did not need to erase the entire phone, or create a new Apple ID.

I hope this helps someone else.

my outlook syncs to my iphone, but items i have added to my iphone won't sync to my outlook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.