You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sennheiser PX100-IIi

How to use the headset Sennheiser PX100-IIi with my iPhone 4S ? I only hear the sound but i can't control my iPhone with it...

Please help me :/

Best regards from Germany!

iPhone 4S

Posted on May 20, 2012 6:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 21, 2012 2:37 AM

Well I found a way myself...

I just had to turn on Siri, use them, and turn Siri off... What a crap but I'm so happy 😀

And the Apple Support was just got on my nervs -.- They just told me it's not an apple product I have to contact Sennheiser, they don't even wanted to know the product name, and they didn't care that it was also sold (the bigger ones the PX200) in their store. Really hate apple today 🙂

But the Sennheiser sound make me calm down 🙂

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 21, 2012 2:37 AM in response to Bernard Khan

Well I found a way myself...

I just had to turn on Siri, use them, and turn Siri off... What a crap but I'm so happy 😀

And the Apple Support was just got on my nervs -.- They just told me it's not an apple product I have to contact Sennheiser, they don't even wanted to know the product name, and they didn't care that it was also sold (the bigger ones the PX200) in their store. Really hate apple today 🙂

But the Sennheiser sound make me calm down 🙂

Sennheiser PX100-IIi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.