Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Importing photos from iPad to PC after new setup of computer.

I hat To setup my PC and want To import my pictures from iPad back To the PC. But iTunes tells me, that my iPad is still connected to another mediathek library. Do U have any idea how I can get back my photos from iPad tommy computer?

Thanks in advance

Matze

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on May 20, 2012 7:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2012 3:39 PM

Copying photos off the iPad (and iPhone and iPod Touch) is done outside of iTunes. For photos taken with the iPad, copied to it via the camera connection kit, or saved from emails/websites then see this page for copying them off.

For photos that were originally synced from a computer you will need a third-party app such as Simple Transfer which can copy them off via your wifi network. But as photos are 'optimised' when they are synced to the iPad, any that you then copy back to a computer may not be exactly the same as they originally were on your computer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2012 3:39 PM in response to Elmajona

Copying photos off the iPad (and iPhone and iPod Touch) is done outside of iTunes. For photos taken with the iPad, copied to it via the camera connection kit, or saved from emails/websites then see this page for copying them off.

For photos that were originally synced from a computer you will need a third-party app such as Simple Transfer which can copy them off via your wifi network. But as photos are 'optimised' when they are synced to the iPad, any that you then copy back to a computer may not be exactly the same as they originally were on your computer.

Importing photos from iPad to PC after new setup of computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.