Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Imovie - Audio overlay not working on some HELP

Hey Guys,

i trying to make a movie and i made loads in the past, and managed to get audio over a cut away. For some odd reason it is now not working, it is on one of the clips, but even with that it chooses when it wants to work, on a few it has a yellow triangle with ! in it, and i thought o i moved file location, so i even replaced it, and it did not work, :/ i have tried turning the speaker thing off and deattaching the orignal audio clip and movign the new clip of audio in and delete the actule clip one, that did not work, i tried having both playing at same time that did not work, just the orginal sound thing, i know the sound is there as when i have it on itunes on the right i can click play n it plays, but it ownt in movie, i have also closed down all paths so its not open anywhere else. it is stressing me out sooooo much and any help is appricahted, i just cant understand why it all worked yesterday but it wont today and on any other new footage n clips i place in. :'(

regards

K

iMovie '11, MACBOOK PRO 13, IMOVIE

Posted on May 20, 2012 8:04 AM

There are no replies.

Imovie - Audio overlay not working on some HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.