Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Xcode 4 cocoa application help

I just upgraded to Lion from Snow Leopard, and I'm building a Cocoa application for Mac with Xcode 4. I'm done with the application, but I can't find it in my Finder. I'm used to being able to look under [project name]=>build=>[app name] (so it would be like this for an app called calculator: calculator => build => calculator).

However, I can't find that folder in my project name. Where can I find this application? I don't want to put it

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4), Model of 2008

Posted on May 20, 2012 8:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2012 8:52 AM

All of the build stuff has been regrouped and is now in your user's Library folder in ~/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData - you can also right-click on the built application under the Products group and choose "Show in Finder".

3 replies

Xcode 4 cocoa application help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.