Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie opens but without any function available. Help, please!

Hello!

I am having lots of problems with iMovie. I have Snow Leopard 10.6.8 in my MacBook. Everything started when my father went to Lion and came back to Snow Leopard again. When I click on iMovie, it appears to open normally (the normal process of the picture of the software jumping on my dock) but then the only thing that appears in the screen is the top bar with almost all the functions disabled. I tried lots of things! First of all without the installation CD, then with it and with its utilities and trying to fix possible bugs in my hard disk. Nothing has changed. I can't start a new project, and the worst thing is that I bought the new version of iLife '11 thinking that this could solve the problem, but not! I wasted my money like a Dummy! What can I do? I really need to have iMovie working on my laptop because I have to make some videos at the end of this month for College!

Thank you so much! Hope someone can help me... 😮

Merycp

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2,2 GHz

Posted on May 21, 2012 4:12 AM

1 reply

iMovie opens but without any function available. Help, please!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.