Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error: There were errors during the project validation that have to be fixed before burning the project. No problem evident on DVD map.

Error: There were errors during the project validation that have to be fixed before burning the project. No problem evident on DVD map.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on May 21, 2012 8:25 AM

1 reply

Apr 8, 2015 7:15 AM in response to Stonely

"...errors during the project validation that have to be fixed before burning the project."

I have the same issue years after your question was posted. My issue is that there were images intentionally left out of the DVD format and submenu's or buttons not on every page of the DVD. Again intentionally. This was a conflict for iDVD, so I added the extra images. Unfortunately you are only allowed 99 submenus so I could not add more to the iDVD project as instructed in the errors listing.

How can this be burned when I'm not wanting or needing the 'fixes" that iDVD say are missing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.