Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

java with lyryx

Hi,

I am currently enrolled with Athabasca University in an accounting program. The software they use is called Lyryx Interactive. For some reason, the Java for my MacBook does not work for this software. They have advised that it happens sometimes with certain Macs and they don't know why. Here are the steps I've done so far before resorting to contacting you. I've double checked the updates, tried the Firefox & Safari (both say Java enabled), made sure I had current updates with the Java.com site. I'm out of ideas of why this won't work. I've asked the tech support at Lyryx if they knew what part of Java encripting is used for this software, but they didn't answer that question at all. They've advised that I'll need to use a PC to do my labs. I wasn't really please with that answer 😟

Anyone out there know why this doesn't work? Why would the Java be so different from one to another? Would there not be something in the Java Preferences that could be checked off?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on May 21, 2012 9:29 AM

There are no replies.

java with lyryx

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.