Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Import Settings tab is gone when I click Import

Hello world!!! I hope you are all doing great!

I have a serious issue with my aperture 3. I use Max OS Snow Leopard all updates done.

I just tried to import pictures from my Card and a weird thing happened. The IMPORT Setttings tab is GONE?

I can only see the Inspector, the pictures but the IMPORT TAB and the IMPORT BUTTON disapeared... Anyone knows how to resolve this?

Thank you so much in advance and have a great day!

Ghislain

Aperture 3, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on May 21, 2012 4:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2012 5:34 PM

In cases where the UI gets scrambled a good first step is to quit Aperture, move the preference file to the desktop and restart Aperture. If the problem is fixed you can trash the preference file, if not you can move it back.

See Aperture 3: Troubleshooting Basics, about 2/3rds of the ay down the page is the preference file instructions. if that doesn't fix it post back.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2012 5:34 PM in response to Zembla

In cases where the UI gets scrambled a good first step is to quit Aperture, move the preference file to the desktop and restart Aperture. If the problem is fixed you can trash the preference file, if not you can move it back.

See Aperture 3: Troubleshooting Basics, about 2/3rds of the ay down the page is the preference file instructions. if that doesn't fix it post back.

The Import Settings tab is gone when I click Import

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.