Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i open my ipod photo cache

please help how can i open my ipod photo cache when i sync my iphone4 a file appear on my library picture but i can't open it

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1

Posted on May 21, 2012 9:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2012 9:57 PM

I'm not sure if you are asking about the iPhone side of the synching, but in MacOS 10.7.x you can reveal the iPod Photo Cache like this:

Your iPod Photo Cache is stored in a folder inside your Aperture Library Package. To view the iPod Photo Cache in the Finder select your Aperture Library, ctrl-click it, press "Show Package Contents" from the opo-up menu. This will open a Finder Window with the folders inside the package, and one of these is the iPod Photo Cache and you can browse it from the Finder. If you need access to this folder from a file chooser dialogue, drag this folder to the Finder sidebar for easy access.

Regards

Léonie

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2012 9:57 PM in response to tjfirefly

I'm not sure if you are asking about the iPhone side of the synching, but in MacOS 10.7.x you can reveal the iPod Photo Cache like this:

Your iPod Photo Cache is stored in a folder inside your Aperture Library Package. To view the iPod Photo Cache in the Finder select your Aperture Library, ctrl-click it, press "Show Package Contents" from the opo-up menu. This will open a Finder Window with the folders inside the package, and one of these is the iPod Photo Cache and you can browse it from the Finder. If you need access to this folder from a file chooser dialogue, drag this folder to the Finder sidebar for easy access.

Regards

Léonie

how do i open my ipod photo cache

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.