Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Everytime I hook up my ipod, it syncs not only new music, but only a select few of my older, already synced music

When I connect my ipod to my computer, Itunes automatically launches like I set it up to do. Then, any new music that I've put onto my computer, syncs with my ipod. This is all fine. However, I notice that some of my music seems to sync EVERY TIME I connect. It's the same cds that do it over and over again. My ipod doesn't have duplicate copies as a result, and I dont' see anything duplicating in my library on the computer. So it's not really a problem, but more of a WTH is going on thing. Any suggestions ?

iPod classic

Posted on May 22, 2012 5:56 AM

1 reply

Everytime I hook up my ipod, it syncs not only new music, but only a select few of my older, already synced music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.