Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lion 10.7.4 Console: Could not find image named 'ForwardArrow'.

I found following message presented in syslog since today evening, however, the system is running fine so far.

12-5-22 下午10:25:44.345 Console: Could not find image named 'BackArrow'.

12-5-22 下午10:25:44.345 Console: Could not find image named 'ForwardArrow'.

could someone to explain what was caused this error message? and how can I solve the problem

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on May 22, 2012 7:34 AM

6 replies

Jun 13, 2012 10:29 AM in response to Jason Szeto

It could mean that these two files are missing from the Console.app, where it should go into the folder Resources of the folder Contents. For some reasons, they don't seem to get installed with Lion under certain circumstances.

Right-click Console.app (in the Applications/Utilties folder) and open those folders, then copy the two files BackArrow.png and ForwardArrow.png into the Resources folder).

On my machines, this helped the messages go away (end even stopped some sporadic freezing :-)

I just took the corresponding files from the Console.app of my previous Snow Leopard installation (same place).

HTH

Lion 10.7.4 Console: Could not find image named 'ForwardArrow'.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.