Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod nano wont restore~error 1433, ipod nano wont restore~error 1433, ipod nano wont restore~error 1433

my ipod nano wont restore ~ error 1433 what to do

iPod nano, black

Posted on May 22, 2012 9:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2012 9:42 PM

Quit iTunes. Unplug the iPod. Turn it off and back on again. Plug it back in. Relaunch iTunes and try the restore again.

7 replies

Apr 30, 2016 4:07 PM in response to kerry221

I was having this problem until yesterday. It would not finish restoring, it would not charge normally. I would have to put it in Disk Mode in order to load songs and charge it. I kept getting "Error 1433" when restoring or "Accessory not supported" when ever i tried to restore or charge. Took it to the Genius Bar and they couldn't find the problem but said it had to be some kind of failure within the motherboard. Apple offered to swap it for a new one at the cost of $75. I figured it would be 50% less than buying a new one since i my warranty had long expired.

ipod nano wont restore~error 1433, ipod nano wont restore~error 1433, ipod nano wont restore~error 1433

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.