Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to enter time capsule over internet

I got a lots of files in my External HDD that attatch to my TC. I enter to all those files wirelessly when I'm home. I just wanna know is it possible if I'm at somewhere els and I wanna enter to those files via internet? If it possible, how to setup for that? thanks lot guys. Hope someone can help me.

Posted on May 22, 2012 10:52 PM

3 replies

Feb 17, 2013 12:14 PM in response to IPatronius

BTMM will also give you access to the files on the TC.. The last reference Kappy gave has info on that.

Clearly states you can do it.

Requirements for using Time Capsule or an 802.11n-based AirPort base station with Back to My Mac and the iCloud service

• Time Capsule, AirPort Express (802.11n), or AirPort Extreme (802.11n)
  • A compatible, external USB hard drive* connected to AirPort Extreme (802.11n) for remote file access. (An external USB drive may optionally be used with Time Capsule for additional storage.)

I believe you will find the setup difficult unless the TC is the main router to the network.. although it doesn't state that.

how to enter time capsule over internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.