Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

[pages] After send an image to background how to edit

Hi there everybody!

I've searched how to insert the image into the background, that was easy, the problem is that image should have less opacity, and now i can edit, i've selected "make second plan objects seletable" (or something like that, my pages is in another language).

Any idea how to do this?

Thanks

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on May 23, 2012 6:21 AM

4 replies

May 23, 2012 7:20 AM in response to XicoXperto

Xico,

As I read your question, you have been able to make the background image selectable, but you still can't select it. Is that accurate? You should be able to click directly on the image and have the sizing handles and outline appear. Another way to select a background object is to place the mouse pointer in the margin and hold down the Command key while dragging across the object.

Jerry

May 23, 2012 7:55 AM in response to Jerrold Green1

Jerrold Green1 wrote:

Xico,

As I read your question, you have been able to make the background image selectable, but you still can't select it. Is that accurate? You should be able to click directly on the image and have the sizing handles and outline appear. Another way to select a background object is to place the mouse pointer in the margin and hold down the Command key while dragging across the object.

Jerry

true i still cant select it.

Using the command+click I see the dragging, but it still doesnt select it(the sizing handles do not show). I really donno what to do....

[pages] After send an image to background how to edit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.