Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting corrupt backups

I have deleted my i pad back up as the computer indicated I should as it was corrupt. Now I cannot sync because the computer keeps telling me to delete the back up which I have already done!

iPad 2

Posted on May 23, 2012 8:10 AM

11 replies

May 23, 2012 9:29 AM in response to Demo

OK That was very helpful. I was able to find the backup on my computer, delete it and do a sync!! Thank you soooo much. One more question, if I may....Everything was synced except my music that is listed under Playlists on the computer. I even tried to open each album and move the songs one at a time from the list to my i pad (under divices) any ideas??

May 23, 2012 9:47 AM in response to Aspotogan

Are the playlists selected to sync?

When the iPad is connected to your PC, with iTunes running and after you have clicked on the iPad name under devices on the left side of the iTunes window - click on the Music Tab in the window on the right. Make sure that the Sync Music heading is checked as well as all of the playlists. Click on Apply in the lower right corner of iTunes.

Deleting corrupt backups

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.