Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud does not show my itunes

I log into icloud and the only apps on there are; mail, contacts, calendar, find my phone & iwork

Why aren't my itunes on there? Songs, tv shows, movies etc?

Thank you in advance

Posted on May 24, 2012 9:20 PM

4 replies

May 25, 2012 5:47 AM in response to Winston Churchill

Thank you!

I don't think I phrased my question right....

iTunes on my iPhone, MacBook and iPad are not syncing together. As a test last night I rented a movie from iTunes onto my iPad. That movie is not showing up ony other devices. I assumed they would all sync together via iCloud. But maybe not....

Do I still need to sync all to my MacBook to move iTunes info to the other devices?

Hopefully u can help me now! :-)

May 25, 2012 6:51 AM in response to Psamp

iTunes content is not synced through the cloud. The syncing of your iTunes library is done when you connect your device to your computer using iTunes.

Whilst iTunes does not sync through the cloud, there are a number of services that might be of interest to you. The first is iTunes in the cloud, which allows you to automatically download any purchases you make on one device on another. To set this up you need to check the automatic download option in settings > store on your device.

The other service offered by iTunes is iTunes Match, which allows you to re-download any of your iTunes content (music and music videos only) and not just purchased content on any device as and when needed.

icloud does not show my itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.