Skip navigation

How can i log in to my new mac?

343 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: May 25, 2012 1:36 AM by Kenny0203 RSS
tmart063 Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
May 25, 2012 12:33 AM

I just got a new macbook pro and followed through all the steps to transfer things to my pc. Now when it started up it gives me 2 options to click. TMartineZ, which was my account name from my pc. And then theres ASP.NET Machine Account. After clicking either it has me enter a password but it also says password expired click to change. However i never set a password and therefore dont have the old password and cant use my new mac. I tried using the password from my pc and my itunes account with no success. Help me please.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)
  • Kenny0203 Calculating status...
    Currently Being Moderated
    May 25, 2012 1:36 AM (in response to tmart063)

If you did not set any password, then just leave it blank in the "old password" bracket, then put in the new password if you want to ( if not, just leave it blank too)  its your Mac account password , doesn't concern with either your PC password or itunes account password

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.