Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PDF on mobile safari

I use a mac mini with OS X Lion server ( 10.7.4) with wiki server to serve up the webpages to multiple Ipads. On the wiki pages we attach PDF files , but when I open a pdf file in mobile safari , it gets sandboxed in the same window, this works fine, but if you want to return to the wiki page and use the back button, the wiki page freezes up. the only solution is to close the tab and open up a new one. This is very annoying.

anyone any idea how to prevent this ? \

edit " I have turned on the DEBUG in mobile safari and when returning to the original wiki page , after visiting a PDF file, it tells me : JavaScrpit : Error , unidefined SEURITY_ERR: Dom Exception 18: An Attempt was made to breack trough the securiy policy of the user agent

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on May 25, 2012 6:36 AM

There are no replies.

PDF on mobile safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.