Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to get some friends to proof my pages with text before I print the 64 page book, How do I send it to my friends who do not have aperture? I want them to see the pages with text.

In Aperture 3 I am creating a book and I want to get some friends to proof my pages with text before I print the 64 page book, How do I send it to my friends who do not have aperture? I want them to see the pages with text.

Mac Pro

Posted on May 25, 2012 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2012 11:40 AM

One way to do it would be to print your finished book to pdf and to send your friends the pdf-file.

Select your Book in the Library Inspector, select "File -> Print Book";

Press the PDF-Button, select "Save as PDF" from the drop down menu.

The resulting file may be quite large; so don't send it by email; either send it as CD or as a thumbs drive, or upload it somewhere.

Regards

Léonie

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2012 11:40 AM in response to drjackboss No.1

One way to do it would be to print your finished book to pdf and to send your friends the pdf-file.

Select your Book in the Library Inspector, select "File -> Print Book";

Press the PDF-Button, select "Save as PDF" from the drop down menu.

The resulting file may be quite large; so don't send it by email; either send it as CD or as a thumbs drive, or upload it somewhere.

Regards

Léonie

I want to get some friends to proof my pages with text before I print the 64 page book, How do I send it to my friends who do not have aperture? I want them to see the pages with text.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.