Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot download previously purchased audiobook

If I go to View Account > Purchase History I can see all the audiobooks I have bought, however when I go to the new Purchased feature I can see the music that I can re-download but the audiobook tab is empty even though the audiobooks appear in my purchase history.

iTunes-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on May 25, 2012 2:56 PM

2 replies

May 25, 2012 4:52 PM in response to Matais

"If I go to View Account > Purchase History I can see all the audiobooks I have bought"

Correct.

"when I go to the new Purchased feature I can see the music that I can re-download but the audiobook tab is empty even though the audiobooks appear in my purchase history."

Correct.

Audiobooks are not mentioned at all as neing available in icloud.

"

CountryMusicMusic VideosMovies1TV ShowsAppsBooks

Learn more about which content types are supported for iTunes in the Cloud by country, as well as where iTunes Match is available.

Jun 9, 2012 10:56 AM in response to Matais

Hi there Matais,

Depending on the situation an e-mail to Apple may help you. I had a similar issue where I had accidently deleted one of the 'parts' of my audiobook and was unable to retrieve it. I used the "Express Lane" feature on the Apple website, which essentially involved filling in a short form on what the issue was. I received a reply within about 18 hours saying that a new copy had been placed in the 'downloads' section of my iTunes ready for me to download! Problem solved! I'm not sure if the response will differ if you wilfully deleted your audiobooks as it says you cannot redownload audiobooks somewhere in the iTunes Store terms and conditions.

Nonetheless, I'd definitely say it's worth a go. Safe to say I am very pleased as I thought I was going to have to shell out another £17 to finish listening to the story!

I hope this is of some help to you (or anyone else who may have this problem)!

Cannot download previously purchased audiobook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.