Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IWEB pages

After my iweb was erased by an Apple Genius,. I put the information on the PAGES program. The actual site is still on the mobile me web. I am missing the iweb part Is there a way that I can put the information back on i web so that I can publish and it will publish to GoDaddy? (I have part about publishing to GoDaddy all set . If I hit "publish" Godaddy said that it will publish to their site. The problem is that when the iweb work site got erased, I partially recreated it in my word processor. How do I get it back into iweb form.?

MacBook, I need to find my iweb site

Posted on May 25, 2012 7:07 PM

2 replies

May 26, 2012 6:51 AM in response to jahusise

jahusise wrote:

My website can be seen at file:///Volumes/arlinecv%201/Public/Edgar%20Millard%20Cousins.webarchive I hope this helps my question

None of us can see your local file system so we can't see your web site.

My suggestion is to use another html editor not a word processing program. Learn to use the editor then just transfer your files to GoDaddy. iWeb and word processors use none standard html and other control characters that are not compatible with web servers. Use an html editor, many are free, then you won't have any issues uploading your site.

IWEB pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.