Skip navigation

reset siri double contact

294 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 18, 2012 5:32 PM by Easyk RSS
Chris Shaddock Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
May 25, 2012 7:47 PM

Is there a way to reset Siri. Honestly I don't think this will fix my issue but I have tried everything else. The situation is this - when I ask Siri to call my wife it says it replies - which wife; first name last name OR first name middle name last name? Now, I don't have more than one entry for my wife in my contacts. Clearly something got stuck. I need to know how to reset that. I have turned on and off Siri, turned off and on my icloud contacts. removed and readded my wifes contact. Still no. Ideas?

Thanks

• Easyk Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 18, 2012 5:32 PM (in response to Chris Shaddock)

I have the same problem, I ask Siri to call my mother and asks me which one **name** or **name**, the problem is she says the exact same name, for some reason Siri has duplicated my mothers contact info and now asks me every time making it difficult to place the call hands free, hope someone knows how to resolve this issue.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.