Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync iCloud with Snow Leopard

Hello All

I am currently running OS 10.6.8 Snow Leopard on my iMac, which is incapable of running Lion. (Even though it's core2duo, Lion will run too slowly to be of any use.) I want to sync just calendars between my Mac and iPhone without having to plug it in all the time and do a full sync (which takes AGES). Is this possible? My iPhone 4 is running the latest iOS 5

Thanks in advance,

xenicraft

Posted on May 25, 2012 10:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2012 11:04 PM

You may be able to sync your calendars to iCloud by means of this unsupported hack

Also this program may be of interest:

BusyCal is an iCal-like calendar application with extra facilities: it can sync with the iCloud Calendar while running on Leopard, Snow Leopard or Lion. A single user licence (two machines allowed) is $49.99.

This page lists in detail the situation with Snow Leopard and iCloud:

http://www.wilmut.webspace.virginmedia.com/notes/icloudSL.html

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2012 11:04 PM in response to XENiCraft

You may be able to sync your calendars to iCloud by means of this unsupported hack

Also this program may be of interest:

BusyCal is an iCal-like calendar application with extra facilities: it can sync with the iCloud Calendar while running on Leopard, Snow Leopard or Lion. A single user licence (two machines allowed) is $49.99.

This page lists in detail the situation with Snow Leopard and iCloud:

http://www.wilmut.webspace.virginmedia.com/notes/icloudSL.html

Jun 8, 2012 8:30 PM in response to XENiCraft

Lion runs fine on my macbook 2GHz core2 duo with 2 gb ram and Liont runs fine. When I went to lion last fall, I felt it actually ran faster than snow leopard. So perhaps it's a case of it not rrunning lion at a speed it's capable of, but it is still worthwhile. And it has myriad other handy features that at first are a little disconcerting and then you wonder why we had to wait so long to get them.

Sync iCloud with Snow Leopard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.