1279 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: May 26, 2012 12:47 PM by randers4
Try this (copied from http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2802):
- Remove the SIM card.
- Verify that the SIM card is not damaged or dirty, then reinstall the SIM card.
- Try turning iPhone off and then on again.
- Wait approximately two minutes, then see if iPhone detects the SIM card and if it will register on the network.
- If that doesn't work, try another SIM card for that carrier, if possible, to see if it is detected.
- If the message still exists, please go to: apple.com/support/iphone/service/faq/ for information on service.
Note: If you need to send your iPhone in for service or if you want to temporarily use a different phone, you may be able to use the SIM card inside your iPhone with another GSM phone.