Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find the WPA password, so I can connect NETFLIX?

How do I locate the WPA password to connect to NETFLIX from a SONY Blue Ray DVD Player?

Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on May 26, 2012 1:25 PM

3 replies

May 26, 2012 2:32 PM in response to PaulaQS

Launch the Keychain Access application in any of the following ways:

Enter the first few letters of its name into a Spotlight search. Select it in the results (it should be at the top.)

In the Finder, select Go Utilities from the menu bar, or press the key combination shift-command-U. The application is in the folder that opens.

If you’re running Mac OS X 10.7 or later, open LaunchPad. Click Utilities, then Keychain Access in the page that opens.

Select the login keychain from the list on the left side of the Keychain Access window.

If the lock icon in the top left corner of the window shows that the keychain is locked, click to unlock it. You'll be prompted for the keychain password, which is the same as your login password, unless you've changed it.

Click the column headed Kind in the list of keychain items to arrange the list by kind. Look for an item of type "AirPort network password" that has the same name as your network. Double-click that item and check the box labeled Show password. Enter your keychain password (same as your login password) when prompted.

How do I find the WPA password, so I can connect NETFLIX?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.