Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidently deleted all of my updates and they're not coming back. Is there any quick way to get these updates active again?

I accidentally deleted all of my updates and they're not coming back. I haven't been able to make any updates since 2006. I have a log of my past updates but I cannot seem to get them active again. Is there any easy way to get these updates active again?

This was a while ago back in 2006 but from what I can remember I actually deleted/permanently removed these updates from my list of updates. I tried keeping all the updates except for two that I did not need and somehow deleted all of the updates I wanted to keep. I've tried reseting my ignored updates but that does not bring back the updates. If i delete the two that I originally attempted to remove - it only brings those two back. I hope there is still some way to get these updates back. I appreciate any help that anyone is able to give me.

Thanks!

Plum<3

PowerBook G4, Mac OS X (10.4.11)

Posted on May 27, 2012 12:16 PM

1 reply

I accidently deleted all of my updates and they're not coming back. Is there any quick way to get these updates active again?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.