Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can any program or thumbdrive restore or show your ipod touch safari history and data if you deleted it with private settings turned on?

please help me!!!

iPod touch, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on May 27, 2012 2:56 PM

7 replies

May 27, 2012 3:30 PM in response to t1tran

No. I do not work for Apple. Apple sodes not respond in these forums. The Terms of use of this forum includes this statment:

Apple involvement. Apple does not formally provide technical support on the Site. However, any information that is provided by Apple or Apple employees is offered on an "AS IS" basis without warranties of any kind.

If you want another opinion then it would have been useful to say that and reference the previouis discussion.

May 27, 2012 7:07 PM in response to lllaass

/ \

➕ ⚠

|||

/ \--

-------------------------------------

lllaass wrote:

No. I do not work for Apple. Apple sodes not respond in these forums. The Terms of use of this forum includes this statment:

Apple involvement. Apple does not formally provide technical support on the Site. However, any information that is provided by Apple or Apple employees is offered on an "AS IS" basis without warranties of any kind.

If you want another opinion then it would have been useful to say that and reference the previouis discussion.

lllaass wrote:

lllaass wrote:

lllaass wrote:

\ /

\ /

\ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - /

can any program or thumbdrive restore or show your ipod touch safari history and data if you deleted it with private settings turned on?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.