Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Text messages different than what I sent

Recently I've been noticing that my text messages that I'm sending to my friend aren't what I'm actually sending. Part of the texts are what I said but then it completely changes everything and actually ends up sending something I sent weeks/months ago in place of the message I just sent. So far I've only seen this happen with her. She had an ATT Droid and I have an ATT 4S. Has anyone experienced this or know what I should do? Its really getting annoying.

Heres an example.

"Ehh I guess ruthless isn't the right word. He just has the fight and the will to stand up for what's right and won't stop until its done. He's determined. I guess that's the better word lol."

She received, "Ehh I guess ruthless isn't the right word. He just has the fight and the will to stand up for what's right and won't stop until its done. He's determined. I procrastinated big time on the reading. Instead of spreading it out through 4 weeks I'm doing it in two days. Yup... Great move lol."

I sent that exact message to her about 3 weeks ago. Anyone ever deal with this?

Thanks for the help in advance.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on May 27, 2012 4:56 PM

2 replies

Text messages different than what I sent

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.