Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot get into itunes Producer

I signed up, can get into Itunes Connect but when I put my password into itunes producer it says I cannot get on, need to do contracts, etc, which I have already done? Anyone have an idea? I changed my password three times thinking it may have been a problem but still. When I am on Itunes Connect and it says Contact Us, there is no choices in the box. I tried requesting contracts, nothing. Set up a new one, then it disappeared in the selection window. **** frustrating.

Posted on May 27, 2012 5:52 PM

9 replies

May 28, 2012 1:22 PM in response to K T

There is no contract or anything in view when I go into the contracts, tax, and banking window. Where it says legal entity there is nothing nor any choice. Once it did show my name when I created another new entity but then disappeard. So in effect I signed or selected two legal docs and nothing shows up. I can enter every other option, Sales and trends, payments, etc. BUT NO ability to upload my book? It will not accept my password to get in.It says I have to first sign into itunes Connecdt and sign the relevant contracts WHICH I DID TWICE now. Frustrating this is.

Mar 3, 2013 8:11 PM in response to drittner

I am having a problem signing into Itunes Connect via Itunes Producer. It asks me for my login and I give it the same one with which I have already logged in to Itunes Connect in order to even download Itunes Producer. Repeatedly it gives me the same measage:

There is a problem with your login information

***-[_NSCFString substringtoIndex]; Range or Index out of bounds

This is not a case of trying to reuse the account I use for ipad applications. I already went through creating the new one specifically for books, and go approval. Just what are you supposed to do when this doesn't work. I am absolutely sure the password was typed in correctly.

Cannot get into itunes Producer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.