Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to make a CD Jacket and print out Song order directly from playlist

I was wondering if there was a way to make a CD Jacket with artwork from songs selected and also how to make a same size sheet to fit in the CD holder that has the exact song order and titles by printing out directly from your playlist.

I am not sure I worded that right but hopefully you will know what I mean.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

iMac G4 Flat Panel, Mac OS X (10.4.5)

Posted on Mar 11, 2006 5:46 AM

2 replies

Mar 11, 2006 6:02 AM in response to Chelly86

There is a pretty basic CD insert that you can print from iTunes, if I remember correctly it will print whatever artwork is attached to the first song in the playlist.
Open iTunes, highlight the playlist in question, go to File>Print and choose the CD Jewel Caser Insert radio button. Theres also a little Theme menu.

However you can get much more flexibility from a dedicated CD Cover program. I use Cover Star, it's inexpensive and makes good quality CD booklets, back covers and disc overlays. It will generated artwork for you or you can drag your own picture files to it. You can download a trial version from this link: http://autostylus.com/coverstar.html. It's fully functional apart from printing so you can play around with it and save the inserts until you decide if it's for you. Purchasing a license then releases the final function and anything you saved previously can be printed off.

How to make a CD Jacket and print out Song order directly from playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.