Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If a new MBP comes out after WWDC, can I get mine swapped out?

I just bought a brand new MBP May 18th, and there have been TONS of rumours about a new one being released at WWDC. I was just wondering if I would be able to swap mine out for the new one after it gets released? I know it's after Apple's 14 day return limit, but has anyone gotten lucky with previoud releases. It will be over 14 days, but probably not over 30, so it's brand new, and Im sure theyll understand...

Thanks in advance!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on May 28, 2012 12:38 PM

3 replies

May 28, 2012 12:43 PM in response to rsweiss

rsweiss wrote:

I just bought a brand new MBP May 18th, and there have been TONS of rumours about a new one being released at WWDC. I was just wondering if I would be able to swap mine out for the new one after it gets released? I know it's after Apple's 14 day return limit, but has anyone gotten lucky with previoud releases. It will be over 14 days, but probably not over 30, so it's brand new, and Im sure theyll understand...

Thanks in advance!

ROTFLMAO!!! No they won't. You'll just have to purchase another one just like everyone else who's pass their 14 days replacement with no questions asked.

User uploaded file

May 28, 2012 12:46 PM in response to rsweiss

Hi r,

As you know, their policy is 14 days for return or exchange. I strongly doubt they're going to break that policy, as then they'd have hundreds or maybe thousands of other people wanting to do the same thing. I would make whatever decision you have to make (you're within the 14 day window right now . . .) with the near certainty in your mind that after 14 days you're going to own that MBP until you sell it to someone.

If a new MBP comes out after WWDC, can I get mine swapped out?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.